June 23, 2014

Etsy picks of the Week - potting shed

I love this photo that I had saved from UK Vogue ages ago - the potting room full of life...green life! what a great room - the perfect place to get your hands dirty then stop for a cup of tea or two...
Enjoy my Etsy picks of the week...




























Top image: Carter Smith
Etsy Finds:
Vintage Green Dish from Giromondo Vintage * Botanical illustrations by Hamutelet * Herb Sticker decals by Zesty Graphics  *
300gram Linen  from YarnStories * Prettiest flower photographic print by InMost Light * Vintage tea cups from NancysTeaShop

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful things xx I love the old vintage plates and turquoise is one of my favourite colours at the moment. I really love your Etsy finds…thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks Kylie - I love curating these posts, so much loveliness over at Etsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love that vintage green dish! Just lovely! Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...