August 15, 2006


I love..........

Julie's 'I love' list was so inspiring, I had to create one of my own!
Life's simple pleasures......


I love Paper bundles – drawing – tea –embroidery – sweet peas – textured ribbons – honey – toile - Helena Christensen – silence – pens – faded florals – classic books – travel – Doris Day – cinnamon – olives – cook books - figs – cashmere – purple – ballet flats – pearls – cupcakes – postcards - nautical look – Monet - England – journals – secrets – Grandmammas – pink with mint green – storms – YumCha – tins – peonies – beach glass – yoga - baking – laughter – lipgloss – Jasmine – fashion illustration – vintage books – pharmacies – Missoni – vintage wallpaper – handwritten letters – cheese - the late Kevyn Aucoin – flea markets – British Vogue – vintage jewellery – Impressionists - cooking shows - history – cross stitch – lace – Ebay – line drawings - opaque stockings – chrochet - doodling – Ellen Von Unwerth – rain at night – collage - a crowded kitchen – company – pastel plates – cherries - black – miniatures – white Tshirts - paper dolls – Linda Evangelista – A*line skirts – Greek coffee – markers – doll houses - dinner parties - art books – texture & detail – cabbage roses - Blumarine – Paris – tea cups –Bee Gees - peppermint crisp – watercolours –religious icons - shortbread – peep toe shoes – fishnet tights – Dita Von Teese – custard – Oprah - Country Living (the magazines and the idea of it) – 1970’s disco - sea air – Poodles – talk back radio –rainbows - chintz - blogging – fashion TV – Nigella Lawson – handmade Doilies - cafes for cappuccino and reading – Andre Leon Tally’s faxstyle page – Summer hill range by Crabtree&Evelyn – car boot sales – broccoli - black sunglasses – Mario Testino – large tote bags –San Sebastian - botanical illustrations –herb & vegetable gardens - aged paper – rice pudding – brandy sours – the stars on a clear night – weekend get away– greeting cards –fire places - amusement parks and scary rides – fairy floss – professional blowdry – day dreaming – pilates – spices – comedy channel – decorating TV shoes – bookshops – summer dresses – pale nailpolish – little villages – life and living!!!

What are your great loves??

*Image is from another love of mine - Milly Molly Mandy books..........

22 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:53 PM

    Would you believe that I had the whole set of MMM books when I was little? Guess where they are now??? I have no idea.... bugger!
    I adore your list.... wonderful.xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MMM as well..especially little friend Susan simply for her title.And I always wanted a striped dress just like MMM's.What a great list...you must be a very happy soul...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful list! We share lots of "loves".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this was lovely to read! You've written much of my list for me. Well...maybe with the exception of 1970's disco and the comedy channel!
    I love old fashioned country things, handwork, large extended families and friends who "just drop by".
    I will add stormy days, margaritas, R&B music, Motown and well worn jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This list will definitely be helpful to me in the future :)

    I will add audrey hepburn and packages in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love so many of these things too! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your list! Wow - so many treasures and fun things! And a few things I have never tried. . .like a brandy sour. Have to get on that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely list of loves :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anastasia, its seems we share a lot!! i enjoyed reading your list - its so nice to put these on paper, well, on the screen!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful list...it's got me thinking and reminiscing.
    Hope you're having a lovely evening hon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea! I think I'm gonna do one too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We seem to share a lot of these loves. You girls are making me "hungry" for one of these lists...I think I'm going to start preparing mine to post very soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Swap Partner: Just finished my own list. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous10:33 AM

    I love that illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love, your I love list!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it tooo Anastasia. Lots of my loves there. I am going to do one and post it to my blog, (when time allows). How r your cards coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi anastasia!

    i love and collect milly molly mandy books! great list. cheers, shari

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous6:19 AM

    I love MMM too! Especially Billy who played the violin. And the clothes they wore!
    What a great list you have. I love them all too- especially cafes for coffee and reading and shortbread, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous6:08 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous4:53 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is beautiful!
    We have lots in common! :D
    Love your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous1:23 AM

    Oh, I love your loves almost as much as I love mine. Big crossover. Lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...