July 8, 2015

Mood boards for Inspiration

Do mood boards help you get inspired?
They are a great way to get some focus - be it colour or theme or maybe a mood board for your next collection or project?  I love looking at other people's mood boards - I have a board here on pinterest
I was excited to see that Holly of Decor8 has started a Monday 'Mood board' challenge over on Instagram.
What a fun way to get inspired, a little creative and to join in on some fun with others - you can see her post with all the details here 
I'm going to try and join in each week - I need to get some creativity into my life!



*images
Top * 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/



1 comment:

  1. The creativity roundabout - it ebbs and flows in a strange cycle for me at the moment. Winter is never the best time either, but I am still trying to carve out small moments in the week for inspiration and making time - even it's a great cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...