May 8, 2015

Etsy at home

Recently interior decorator Emily Henderson (love her!) was featured on the Etsy blog giving her Expert Guide to buying art on Etsy, you can see it here  - lots of great tips and cool art too.  Emily also posted on her own blog about quick
how-to on quick spring Vignettes and used a fabulous cactus print by artandpeople .   This wonderful print has been in my Etsy favs for a while now...it looks fantastic on her wall, dont you think?!  I do love Emily's interior style!



Way too much awesome-ness over at Etsy.
I can only look at the moment because since we are planning a new build (yes! it will happen) I can only plan right now so no 'home' purchases for me for a while!

Hope you enjoy my Etsy at Home picks!
Happy Friday!

Top image via Emily Henderson 
Etsy items  1 / 2/ 3/ 4/ 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...