October 22, 2014

Polka Dots + Chambray Blue

a little 'Fashion to Paper' crafty challenge...

I found this image on Pinterest the other day -  I do love the chambray denim teamed with the polka-dot printed skirt.  Its a dramatic skirt isnt it? ... funny enough the skirt is by Shabby Apple which is an American site that I've seen featured on so many blogs over the years - they've called the skirt 'Waltzing Matilda' ball skirt.
Maybe it reminds them of the outback and our own taste of country life?...

here is my Greeting card...Im actually in the middle of a paper mess right now - I have crafty stacks all over my house!
Im preparing for a market stall...more of that to come!


 

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Anastasia and I love seeing how you found your inspiration. Very cool! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What a fantastic idea - I might have to try a similar challenge sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is dramatic! I am loving that combo, great pick up! Bec x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...