April 11, 2014

Home Notes on Etsy

We all know the way to turn a house into a home is in the details.
I found some lovely Home Decor items on Etsy tonight - what do you think?
This simple 'face pillow'  adds some quirky fun to a classic room.
My hubby thought it looks a little creepy and that its eyes would follow you around the room.
huh? ...whatever man...

*face throw pillow  by My Little BelleVille
*quartz crystal speciman by NostalgicWarehouse
*In Flight print by Skinny laMinx
*Dark Gray Turkish Bath Towel by BathStyle
*Wood Planter by Cattails Woodwork
* Mitten Print by My Little BelleVille

for any home decor style, you know you'll find something amazing over at Etsy!


3 comments:

  1. I love that wood planter Anastasia, gorgeous find! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful collection of finds - must admit that I'm not totally sure about the face pillow though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls - finding things on Etsy is so enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!
Hugs
Anastasia
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...