December 17, 2013

Capture - Christmas 2013

Each year I do a little photo session with my boys for our Christmas card photo  - its something I've been doing since they were babies and it has become a bit of a tradition now.
Its always a challenge as they muck around, move around when I need them to be still and it becomes a silly session just to make me smile (or make me mad...).
That paticurlar week the weather was bleak so when the sun magically appeared in the late afternoon I quickly made them shower and change and head outside into the garden...we caught the right amount of light and I took many photos, quickly before they had time to whinge!
Here are some of the photos and below is our 'Christmas 2013' card!


  1. Lovely smart Greek faces!How old are they ? AriadnefromGreece!

  2. Thanks Ariadne - they are my cheeky boys! Peter is 11yrs old and Neo turns 9 on Saturday (21st Dec)

  3. Hi Anastasia.
    You have two lovely and seemingly happy sons. My son will turn 5 on 23rd December and he is all excited about it :)
    Happy Christmas and all the best to you and your family in 2014!


Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment!! i really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...